Social media is the perfect way for you to build an online buzz around your holiday rentals.
Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest offer the perfect channel for you to talk about your holidays in real time, share your valuable insider knowledge and build a loyal following within your target market.
We believe that an organised social media strategy can, and should, form part of an Holistic Web Marketing Strategy for your rentals, and here´s why:
- Through social media you can show off not only the quality of your property but also your customer service ethic – it allows businesses to have a personality and interact with customers
- Social media is the best place to share your website content and get more eyeballs on your “online store” – use it to amplify the reach of your blog posts, special offers, guest testimonials and events
- Grow a loyal following of potential future guests by posting news about your property, resort and special interests that your audience will love to share
- Social media is essential for good search engine ranking as Google looks increasingly at “social signals” in deciding on a websites authority – social media can actually help your website to rank higher up in Google
- Even if you dont yet have a website, you can still use social networks to spread the reach of your holiday rental listing by linking to it in your profiles
- Studies have shown that customers are more likely to trust businesses with a solid social media presence – 51% of Facebook users and 64% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow
- Finally, one of the biggest benefits of using social media for your holiday rental is that you can network with your ideal niche market and be in the exact places where your potential guests might be hanging out online!
Whether you’re a bit of a social media pro, or don’t know a Facebook timeline from a business page, Rental Tonic have a range of services to give your holiday property an online boost. Contact us for a chat about how we can help you grow your online presence.
You can’t tiptoe into social media. You have to jump into the pool. People have a natural fear of it. But the scary part is not being there. Your customer is already there. – Dave Saunders, madisonmain.com
So, if you feel you are ready to jump in the pool for the first time, or feel your existing pages and profiles could benefit from a little helpful push, the team at Rental Tonic can help you. Contact us today to get started!