Whilst browsing around on Twitter with my morning coffee an interesting headline jumped out at me: “BlogPaws Pet Blogging and Social Media Marketing Conference Readies to Launch” Well, if ever there was a great example of niche marketing then this is it – this niche pet loving community is so big it has its own social media conference!
Reading a little further I discovered that BlogPaws is a media company and online community site for pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts, pet people on Twitter and Facebook and brands eager to tap into a growing, vibrant, vocal community of serious writers, bloggers, tweeters. Seeing this huge online community within this valuable niche got me thinking about the potential for owners who can identify their Unique Selling Point and focus on their niche.
So I wanted to share a quick top 10 reasons why niche marketing can help your holiday lettings:
- You get to work with exactly the kinds of guests you like
- When your ideal guest reaches your website, they will instantly know if this holiday is for them
- It´s easier to get people to book with you
- It´s easier to get people to book with you again
- A niche can make more sense of your social media efforts
- You can easily hang out online where your guests are likely to be
- It´s easier to capture winning feedback enhancing your reputation
- You can easily put your expertise and local knowledge into a blog to boost interest
- Focusing on a niche gives personality to your website or listings
- Instead of being one of the crowd, you can be the leader of the pack!